All four regions of the country experienced sales gains compared to the previous month. Existing home sales rose with gusto in May, to 4.9 percent to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 4.89 million in May from an upwardly-revised 4.66 million in April. The 4.9 percent month-over-month gain in May was the highest monthly rise
- Published in Monthly Housing Report
The length of time a house sits on the market can vary greatly depending on the location, the schools, the quality of the house/property and so on. Can we agree that the conventional way of selling a home can be a drawn-out and painstaking process? A SOLD property means a big exhale of relief. With
- Published in Selling at Auction
Last updated by Fran Brunelle at .
- Existing-home sales surmounted an annual pace o...
- According to the National Association of Realto...
- Last month the housing market’s shining star wa...
- At the highest pace of the year, existing home ...
- Investors paying in cash withdrew from the mark...
More About Fran Brunelle
Fran Brunelle is an industrial auctioneer with almost 20 years experience, a manufacturing business broker, licensed real estate broker specializing in industrial properties, a real estate auctioneer, certified appraiser and author.
More About Therese Yacenda
Therese Yacenda cultivates the social media at AcceleratedRe, Inc., regularly contributes to the blog and composes the monthly newsletter, putting out information to empower the Manufacturing Industry.