The National Housing Trend Report released by Realtor.com signals a healthier market than in early home buying season a year ago. The report shows year-over-year growth in inventory and days on market for March 2014, which all looks good for spring homebuyers. This, coupled with modest price increases, points to better things ahead. The median
- Published in Monthly Housing Report
So you’re looking to buy a place. You found this pretty little number sitting on a decent amount of land. The price seems doable and now you’re dreaming up ways to make this spot your own. Before getting all-passionate about purchasing, zero in on zoning. Be sure to check out local zoning rules and regulations,
- Published in Buying a Home
Last updated by Fran Brunelle at .
- Existing-home sales surmounted an annual pace o...
- According to the National Association of Realto...
- Last month the housing market’s shining star wa...
- At the highest pace of the year, existing home ...
- Investors paying in cash withdrew from the mark...
More About Fran Brunelle
Fran Brunelle is an industrial auctioneer with almost 20 years experience, a manufacturing business broker, licensed real estate broker specializing in industrial properties, a real estate auctioneer, certified appraiser and author.
More About Therese Yacenda
Therese Yacenda cultivates the social media at AcceleratedRe, Inc., regularly contributes to the blog and composes the monthly newsletter, putting out information to empower the Manufacturing Industry.